What it’s like to work with me?
Past satisfied clients have referred to me as their “growth guide” — whatever the situation or status of their business, product or app, I am able to diagnose, level set, strategize and execute in whatever way needed to accelerate outcomes.
There a few philosophical qualities to the way I work and why my projects succeed:
- Data analysis isn’t optional, it’s required
- Within that it’s not just quantitative data, it’s also qualitative (I’ll take your journey myself, I’ll talk to your sales team and customers, etc.)
- While acquisition is always important, I require a full-funnel view and end-to-end experimentation
- We’re ever-curious, never complacent, always ideating (I make growth cultural)
- We view our first project as it’s own experiment to evaluate working together and our progress together (small vs. long-term commitment)
- I like to overcommunicate to ensure we’re aligned and expectations are being met
- If I’ve seen a campaign or experiment work before, we will test it for you
- We will apply agility in practice; no month-long campaigns running on auto-pilot
Along with all this I like to make growth exciting and fun, and we always view our success with bottom-line orientation.
Campaign and performance metrics matter, but how they tell your growth story objectively matters much more.
Thanks for looking me up, I’d love the chance to work with you!
Who I am a great fit for?
If you are a growth-minded, data-driven, ever-curious founder, executive, entrepreneur or marketing leader, we’re a great match.
My expertise and programs work best for those unsatisfied with the status quo, their place in the market, or are just starting out or early into their journey.
This doesn’t always mean tech founders, and app and SaaS companies, necessarily, either (although my experience here is deepest).
I’ve worked with agencies, consultancies, professional services, eCommerce, real estate, print shops, recruiting firms, accounting and audit, and more.
You’re also into low-touch, fast-pace, and using technology to make the most of remote collaboration.