What it’s like to work with me?
Working with me is like flying with auto-pilot. I’ve helped so many entrepreneurs I’ve learned what and where the turbulence is to help you avoid it and fly to your destination rather than the side of a mountain.
Meaning I know pretty quickly in a conversation whether a project idea has a chance for success. Since I’m not a prophet, my vision isn’t 100%. So I never say “It’s a bad idea.” Instead, I explain what business killing obstacles you will guarantee to run into somewhere along your journey. Trying to guide you to have solutions for these today. And in some cases, I’ll try and nudge you into a pivot (whether big or small).
I’m not a yes man, so don’t expect me to fall in love with your ideas or think they’re all winners. I can best help you by challenging you to think differently and outside the box. I’m all about results and ROI but I urge you to remember that results take time. They don’t come quickly.
Finally, I’m here to make you succeed. That’s my litmus test of success. I want to help build more awesome things.
Who I am a great fit for?
I’m a great fit for first-time founders and solopreneurs who haven’t been on this journey before. If you check the boxes below we’ll be like peanut butter & jelly together.
- Not looking for a ‘yes’ man. You want someone to challenge you and see what you don’t.
- Believe in the idea that you get what you pay for. I’m not cheap and you don’t want cheap results.
- Loves to collaborate rather than simply delegate tasks.
- Always wants to be learning.
- Is somewhere between 1 – 10. I love chaos and thrive on challenges. If you have a successful business already and want to 10x I get bored with the later stage stuff.