What it’s like to work with me?
Teaming up with me is like finding a trusty companion for guiding your startup’s people and culture. We might speed ahead or take a detour, but we’re always on track to make your company a great place to work.
What’s my goal? To get your team’s vibe in line with your business plans. When I listen, it’s with the aim to really grasp what makes your company and its people tick.
I’m the kind who’s naturally curious – I toss out a lot of “whys” and “why nots” because I truly want to get to the bottom of things. I’m all about getting to smart, workable solutions quickly.
Our work together will be straightforward and down-to-earth. We’ll test out new ideas, keep what works, and always keep learning – with a good-natured chuckle along the way, especially when one of my classic dad jokes lands.
So, expect an alliance based on clear, honest guidance, swift problem-solving, and a dash of humor. If you’re ready for some straightforward advice, a good laugh, and some serious progress, let’s get going. Your startup’s people and culture are about to get a whole lot stronger.
Who I am a great fit for?
If you find yourself at a crossroads in managing your team or shaping your company’s culture, you and I will likely click. Here’s who I work best with:
- Visionaries ready to redefine their business and break into new territory.
- New leaders looking to confidently guide their teams through uncharted waters.
- Professionals who understand that evolving their strategies is key to growth, not just sticking to the status quo.
- Anyone who feels they’ve hit a plateau with their team’s development and needs a fresh perspective to leap forward.
- Businesses in the midst of transformation, whether that’s scaling up or pivoting their service offering, who value a blend of innovative people strategies and practical action.
Wherever you are in your journey, if you believe in fostering a collaborative environment, embracing continuous improvement, and you’re up for doing this with someone who can mix wisdom with a bit of light-heartedness, then we’re already on the same wavelength.